Saturday, June 22, 2013

Zombie Puppet Progress

It's almost July, and I think it's safe to say that my New Years resolution to post more often (see my "Poseable Puppet" post ) bit the dust back in January. Being a full-time student and working a part-time job has severely cut into my puppet building. But now that the semester is over and summer is in full swing I'm finally able to pick up where I left off with my zombie puppet.

He's almost done. He just needs arms and a few more guts spilling out.






2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have a protegee in your darling wife. So glad you are getting in some puppet building. This one looks great. Can't wait to see the finished product. <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... just WOW..... That has to be the coolest puppet ever. I am a puppeteer who happens to love zombies and that is one amazing puppet. Curious who made it and for what project. I would love to see it in action.

    ReplyDelete