Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ned the lizard/dinosaur/bookworm




I know my blog is called "The Golden Glue Gun," but this puppet was made mostly without a glue gun. I am trying to go in this direction in order to make better quality puppets. Also I noticed that a hot car can undo a puppet made out of mostly hot-glue. So I did some research and found that Woodweld works really well... and smells terrible. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but a lot of the mouth is still hot glued. I'm looking for different methods to make mouths and have still got a lot to learn.

2 comments:

  1. we saw you snapping these pics. we love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats amazing! I didn't realize all the different techniques it takes to make a puppet. Thats really awesome! Can't wait to see you in action in August!

    ReplyDelete